J-Hooks are simple, heavy duty, and threaded to hang "strung" instruments and equipment and objects with a loop of some sort that can be hooked onto:
Examples of J-Hook uses include:
- Finger cymbals
- Wire brushes
- Small gongs
- In-Ear Monitors
- Strung pairs of maracas
- Compatible with the five front and two rear, large threaded sockets found underneath the Primary Board.
- Clear sheathing greatly reduces potential contact noise. Plus, given that
- Rattle-free nylon wingnut locks in rotational position
- Smaller "throat" gives the player a better defined vertical space in which to pick up and replace instruments to help keep your focus where it belongs.
- Included beaded plastic ties also allow the J-Hook to be used to suspend triangles by one or two corners. (pictures coming)
- J-Hooks are also used as one of the components to allow the Primary Board to be mounted on select marimba, vibes, and xylophone model frames, stand free! (info coming)